Last Thursday, I went to a training in Philadelphia. This was a special training with the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler. He gave us a ton of great information to help us run our challenge groups and to help us build our businesses.
While I was there a few things really stuck out to me. The first being, you need to be your own success story. I have been a challenger and I occasionally I like take off my coach hat and go back to being a challenger. As of November 1st, I’m going back to a challenger. I will be completing the 21 Day Fix, starting with a 3 Day Refresh to kickstart my challenge.
The second thing that he said that really stuck with me was that most people make “new year resolutions”… why wait until January 1st to feel better about yourself? He also challenged us to have an “end of the year resolution”.
With that said, I am looking for 5 men or women in the month of November and 5 men or women in the month of December to complete my End of the Year Resolution Challenge!
For this group, I want people who are ready to work! I want people who will give me 30 minutes a day in order to have a healthier, leaner body by July! I know I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. You don’t want to wait until bikini season comes knocking on your door to want to get started. It takes 21 days to create a habit! Allow me to teach you my tips and tricks for a healthy summer!
I’m opening this group up to 5 new clients, but I will also allow ANYONE who has been in one of my challenge groups before to join. You see, the holiday seasons are among us and this is the time when most people fall off track. I want to help you stay on track over the holidays and help you make an END of the year resolution, rather than a new year one! I will be working on how to manage your time to get in your 30 minute workout, while still eating clean with portion control and still being able to handle all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays!
What are the benefits of a challenge group you may ask? Why can’t I just do it on my own?
- You will be in a SECRET group. This means, only you and the members of the group will know it even exists.
- You will get an access code for the My Challenge Tracker App that is specific to YOU!
- I expect you to check in daily whether it is good or bad. It is a safe zone! We are all working towards similar goals. It’s okay to have a bad day! For some reason, people are really afraid of this. DON’T be! I promise this is a very supportive place. We are all working through our daily struggles and we are everyone’s biggest fan.
- You will share your victories and your struggles for the day. This way, we can see where we need to adjust and we will work from there. No one is perfect. I have my struggles too. The key is figuring out how to get over there.
- You will be asked to follow a meal plan. It will not be easy at first, but I will teach you my tips and tricks to get you where you want to be. I will give you my best apps to plan and shop with.
- You will receive a month’s supply of Shakeology with your challenge pack. You will be asked to drink one shake a day. (Some people ask if they can drink more than one and the answer is YES, but don’t do it every day! There are a TON of vitamins and minerals in the shakes– it’s not good to not get the vitamins that you need, but it’s equally bad to get too many in a day!)
- You may be nervous about this, but don’t be. If you don’t like it, within 30 days, you can return it for your money back. Out of the hundreds of challengers I have worked with, I have only had 3 return it!
- You will want to stick to the workout calendar! It is set up so you are working different muscle groups to get the best results quickly. It is designed to give you the best results in the quickest way possible.
The trick to being successful in challenge groups is participation. It sounds funny, but as badly as I want these results for you, I can’t want them more than you do. The more you put into the group, the better your results will be in the long run. I have found my challengers who check in frequently and who are active members get the BEST results!
If you want me to teach you what I’ve learned along the way about being a busy person, but still making time to take care of myself, let me know! I’m more than willing to help you! I would love to have you in any of my upcoming groups!
Please fill out the application below and I will be in touch right away! You can also shoot me an email at email@example.com or click here to sign up for a FREE account.